Saturday, June 10, 2017

Scrapping for Father's Day

I've been cleaning out my scrapbooking supplies. There's A LOT to sort through! My scrapping days are not over yet - more to come just no time... But I didn't want to "waste" all the pretty papers, stickers, and ephemera collections. I took out the Simple Stories Dad Collection and put it to work:

A post shared by Betsy L (@madebyteddi) on


The card designs are fairly simple. I wanted the papers and patterns to be the star. Not much stamping was done, but it was really fun putting it together. Scrapping on a A2 size format is challenging!

Of course I had to make an instagram post! Oh, by the way, this is the first instragram account... EVER... I'm still trying to learn how to navigate though this"new" social media. Please be patient with me.

Challenges:
SSS Monday Challenge: Masculine
SSS Wednesday Challenge: Make It Masculine

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful collection of cards! love them all! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design maybe simple but very effective, great Mens cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete