Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Hello 2017~ Update!

I'm back! Back for good! According to my planner, in the front, it says:

"2017's resolution: Update blog/etsy more often"

I know it's spring already, but I'll try by very best to keep up with this resolution.

Ok, so here's the quick update of everything since last post (November 2016):
  • Joined Art Is In Market community in Ann Arbor, MI
  • Made cards and sold them
  • Many craft shows
  • Holiday was great, went to Chicago to visit the boyfriend
  • Bought lots of new crafty stuff and stamps
  • Happy 2017!!!
  • Celebrated some new year birthdays with family
  • Went to Toronto to give surprise visit to the boyfriend
  • Bought more new crafty stuff and stamps
That brings us to this past week: First & second craft show of 2017! Ashley and I had a booth at the local high schools hosted by their band boosters. Did great the shows, made a little cash to cover up some stamping costs. Here are pictures:

Show #1: Ashley manning the booth

Show #2: Me trying to get everything ready before the start of the show

 
Just some sample of our creations...

My friend, John, from SGS Wood Works, built these two amazing card stands for me!

We had a lot of fun and are now looking forward to make more new cards! Can't wait to use my supplies! I'm planning to do more challenges and posting soon! I've been working on some photo albums too and project life as well. Thanks for stopping by. See you very soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment