Sunday, August 30, 2015

PTI Stamp-a-Faire 2015: Bridal Challenge

I just spent the past 24 hours with Ashley, inside her craft room, working on PTI Stamp-a-Faire challenges. 

However, I have not completed them all nor will I finish them all. PTI's deadline is by this coming Tuesday. The next few blog post will totally be all about these projects. All these projects are based on a fashion theme. 

It was 8:00 am, my brain was slowly waking up to this first challenge:
"Create your own wedding project utilizing nothing but the color white." This was a tough one to start the day! Initially, I thought, "I can't stamp white-on-white!" Rough start... but thankfully, Ashley just picked out a random wedding stamp set and said, "Here, use this," and got the ball rolling. This was the result:


The two cards are similar in design, but the embossed background and layout of the leaves are different. The is a shimmer on the leaves; I sprayed the shimmery alcohol concoction from Ashley (I believe it's from Stampin' Up). I think these cards are also an excellent choice for Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes


I love the gold embossing for the sentiment. The combination of white and gold give these cards a very elegant style.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Betsy! They are so elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete