Friday, July 3, 2015

yellow + orange = summer

My good friend, Grace, is getting hitched in less than three weeks! And her bridal shower is this weekend. I need a card for her but didn't find anything good in what I have made already. I was scrolling through Simon Monday Challenge: Summer. The color yellow and orange keeps coming into my mind. So I had to make a card with those colors! Plus her favorite color is orange.


I liked how this card turned out and decided to making it in purple as well, along with a different inside message. These turned out so lovely! They're perfect for the upcoming wedding and bridal showers.


colors: sahara sand (SU), always artichoke (SU), lemon tart (PTI), orange zest (PTI), simply chartreuse (PTI), royal velvet (PTI), winter wisteria (PTI)
stamps: natural beauty (PTI)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards! She is going to love it! Can't decide which I like more the purple or orange! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete