Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sparkle and Shine

I've been away from my crafting because I just got back from the mountains in Canada. Lots of nature, wild life, and good times & fun with my boyfriend and his family. The only part that was annoying was the bugs. They're vicious!

Now I'm back in the comfort of my own home, with no bugs around, I made a few more wedding cards from some scrap pieces of patterned paper I had lying around. These cards also matched this week's Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge: Sparkle and Shine.



It's a simple card but it stands out. The shinny and sparkly trim and circles makes the color gold pops out real well. You can't really see, but the front is actually popped up with some foam, which gave it some dimension. I made another one just like it with another piece of pattern paper. 


You can really see the shine on the paper. Congratulations is embossed with some gold glitter in it as well.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this design! Gorgeous cards! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete