Thursday, May 21, 2015

Fussy Cutting and Weddings

I was hoping to craft more since I'm back in my crafty mood. Of course life is always busy and I don't have the time to craft! Thankfully, I can this week.

I got a few wedding coming up this summer and it's time to get working on gifts and cards! I made a simple wedding card, inspired by Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday challenge.


Fuzzy cut is the reason I get sentiment stamps with dies; but it was fun doing the cut for this "Congrats."


The stamps I used were Harvest Berries (PTI) and Your Perfect Day (Stampin' Up). I added some small blings on various leaves to give it some shine. The sentiment is embossed with mint powder (P K Glitz); it does have some glitter within the embossing.

3 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty! and the shiny mint ep on the sentiment is lovely. Beautiful wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty wedding card. Loved the fussy cut sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete